Approximately 1,000 food items were collected by the School of Dual Language and Townline School for needy families within our community. Thank you Dual Language and Townline Project Change for leading this effort for our schools!
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/IMG_6135.jpg 1066 1600 Leslie Piotrowski http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png Leslie Piotrowski2018-12-05 09:40:472018-12-05 09:40:47Drive Collects Food Items for Local Families in Need
- Nutcracker Musical is Delightful December 14, 2018
- Physical and Health Education Newsletter December 7, 2018
- Drive Collects Food Items for Local Families in Need December 5, 2018
- Eagle Chorus Performs at Chicago Wolves Game December 3, 2018
- Order Your Yearbook Today! December 3, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather