Mrs. Dena Mahrenholz, RN., BSN.
This is your page for all necessary health services information and links to forms. Any further questions can be directed to the TL Nurses, Mrs. Mahrenholz at 847-990-4915.
Esta es tu página de todos los servicios de información y enlaces a los formularios de salud necesarios. Cualquier otra duda se pueden dirigir a la enfermera TL, la señora Mahrenholz en 847-990-4915.
If your child is ill and will not be attending school please call 847-990-4901. When calling in to report an absence, please be SPECIFIC:
- The student’s full name
- The student’s homeroom teacher
- Reason for absence: Please be SPECIFIC regarding your child’s symptoms. Students must be fever free (without fever reducing medication) for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Please notify the nurse if your child is diagnosed with strep throat, pink eye or head lice.
Due to the life threatening nature of fish and nut allergies, no foods with fish, nuts, nut products, or nut warnings are allowed in the classroom. No home baked or baked items from a store or bakery are permitted in the classroom due to the risk of cross contamination of foods baked with nuts. Foods with nuts or nut products are allowed in the cafeteria for lunch because a nut free table is provided for children with nut allergies.
A medication administration form, as well as any appropriate health management forms, must be completed by the physician and signed by the parent for all students who need to receive medication at school. This includes any over the counter medications a student may need.
The Medication Administration form can be downloaded from the Forms list on the right side of this page. Medication must be kept in the original container and be clearly labeled.
Kindergarten: A physical examination with up to date immunizations, a vision exam, and a dental exam are required for entrance into kindergarten.
Second Grade: A dental examination is required for second grade.
Fifth Grade: A series of 3 Hepatitis B vaccines are required.
Health Exam Requirements DUE BY OCTOBER 15 of the current school year
The State of Illinois requires that all students entering kindergarten have a vision and physical exam dated on or before the first day of school, and all their immunizations must be up to date. Please be sure to complete and sign the parent portion of the form. In addition, all students entering kindergarten and second grade are required to have a completed dental exam form on file by May 15th. of the current school year. You may return the required forms whenever they are completed.
- The State of Illinois requires that all transfer students from out of state present proof of a physical exam. The exam can be done up to one year prior to entering school and must be documented on a State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form. Proof of this exam must be submitted to the school within 30 days of starting school.
This form is available from your health provider’s office, or from the school nurse. A Dental and Vision exam is also required. Forms are available on this website or from the school nurse.
- Meet our October SOAR Winners! November 15, 2018
- Choir Performs at the Chicago Wolves Game November 15, 2018
- Meet a Teacher, Bring a Can…. November 10, 2018
- Sharing Hands Food Drive Starts Next Monday November 7, 2018
- Writer and Illustrator Visit Townline and School of Dual Language November 5, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather