Hawthorn takes school closings very seriously. Should schools close due to inclement weather or other unforeseen reasons, the district uses an automated emergency notification system to send a recorded voice message to each student’s home telephone number, as provided during registration. Parents have the option of managing their emergency notifications by logging in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to change telephone numbers, request text messaging, and request email messaging. For more information on how Hawthorn determines school closings, please click here.
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/snow.jpg 1000 1600 admin http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png admin2016-01-07 10:58:462016-01-07 14:44:25Inclement Weather Update
- Meet our October SOAR Winners! November 15, 2018
- Choir Performs at the Chicago Wolves Game November 15, 2018
- Meet a Teacher, Bring a Can…. November 10, 2018
- Sharing Hands Food Drive Starts Next Monday November 7, 2018
- Writer and Illustrator Visit Townline and School of Dual Language November 5, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather