http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/thumb_IMG_0823_1024.jpeg 240 320 Leslie Piotrowski http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png Leslie Piotrowski2018-05-16 14:50:372018-05-16 14:52:09Students Perform for Full House
Parents, teachers and students enjoyed a wonderful evening on May 15 when fourth and fifth grade students from the School of Dual Language/Townline Elementary and Elementary North performed for a full house. Pam Stanley and Rachael Hastings did a great job preparing students for this event.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal March 20, 2019
- Author Talks About the Power of Reading March 12, 2019
- A Letter from Dr. Haack March 12, 2019
- Pasta for Pennies Fundraiser March 7, 2019
- For Dr. Seuss’ Birthday, Two Schools Read for 20 Minutes February 28, 2019
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather