In celebration of Dr. Seuss’ Birthday students at Townline and School of Dual Language participated in Drop Everything And Read. On Thursday morning students and staff grabbed a book, found a comfortable spot and read alone or with a friend. Students in the upper grades read to their younger friends also.
http://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IMG_0191.jpg 1200 1600 webmaster http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png webmaster2017-03-02 10:28:552018-05-09 08:48:53Townline Reads
- Meet our October SOAR Winners! November 15, 2018
- Choir Performs at the Chicago Wolves Game November 15, 2018
- Meet a Teacher, Bring a Can…. November 10, 2018
- Sharing Hands Food Drive Starts Next Monday November 7, 2018
- Writer and Illustrator Visit Townline and School of Dual Language November 5, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather