Hawthorn District 73 will hold its district-wide residency event on August 2, 3 and 7 at Middle School North, 201 Hawthorn Parkway in Vernon Hills. For more information, please visit the news section of this site.
Enrollment letters for the 2016-17 school year have been mailed to Hawthorn parents of returning students. Parents should complete online registration through the PowerSchool parent portal ~ https://ps.hawthorn73.org/public/home.html ~ using the information that the district provided you in a Returning Student Enrollment letter. Please register your child by Monday, May 16. Students will not be assigned a teacher or on a bus route until online registration is complete. Failure to do so will result in your child being dropped from enrollment. Fees are due at the time of registration.
Parents of all students must provide required proof of residency documents at a Hawthorn residency event at Middle School North, 201 Hawthorn Parkway, Vernon Hills. Parents may stop in during any of the following times:
- 12 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, August 3
- 12 to 7 p.m. Thursday, August 4
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, August 8
If you have questions about registration, please contact the District Registrar at 847-990-4280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018/2019 School Supply List July 30, 2018
- Hawthorn School District 73 Superintendent Accepts Position in Indiana May 23, 2018
- Fifth-grade Chorus Performs “Rats” May 17, 2018
- Students Perform for Full House May 16, 2018
- Renowned Children’s Author Visits May 15, 2018