Students in Miss Peterson’s third grade class presented their Joyful Learning Projects. Students got to choose a topic that interests them, learn and practice research skills, and create an informational text book for their classmates. Additionally, they created a visual, such as a poster, to present to the class. The topics selected were very creative, ranging from defunct rides at Great America to sea turtles.
https://tl.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/IMG_4815-e1519933049232.jpg 816 1600 Leslie Piotrowski http://tl1.hawthorn73.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tl-logo.png Leslie Piotrowski2018-03-01 13:34:562018-05-09 08:48:52Joyful Learning Projects
- Nutcracker Musical is Delightful December 14, 2018
- Physical and Health Education Newsletter December 7, 2018
- Drive Collects Food Items for Local Families in Need December 5, 2018
- Eagle Chorus Performs at Chicago Wolves Game December 3, 2018
- Order Your Yearbook Today! December 3, 2018
Achievement alert apple april2013 art Bernstein bilingual Buildings car communication community concert facilities fitness grounds hea ios iphone kindergarten Kindy night list lockdown Most Improved newsletter new staff outage pests pickup professional development registration safety schools services snack students survey technology transportation weather