Hello Townline families,
We thank you for your continued support and partnership! Here are a few important items for you this week.
We have No School on Monday, September 28. We hope you enjoy the day!
From our Department of Teaching and Learning
Please check out the following document for information on online safety systems highlights.
Tech Support Information
- Families needing technology support before, during, or after the school day are encouraged to access our Student Technology FAQ. Families may also contact our Instructional Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-990-4239. Families may wish to bookmark or print our technology support flyer. A Zoom Home Help Guide is available for families in English and Español.
USDA has extended the waiver allowing our district to provide meals at no charge to families. We are excited to extend this option to families who need this service! Please complete this survey to be added on the list for meal delivery to a designated bus stop or pick up at Middle School South.
This year, the PTO will be having virtual Halloween parties! The parties will take place on Friday, October 30 during a 30 minute period of the school day. We are looking for 1-2 parent volunteers from each classroom to assist in making this fun event possible for our kids. There will not be a party sign up this year, but we are accepting volunteers via e-mail.
If you are interested in volunteering to assist with the party, please e-mail your PTO VP with your name, your child’s grade, and their teacher’s name by October 9th in order to be considered for volunteering. The names and emails of all of our building VPs are listed below. Please reach out to your building VP with any questions!
Samantha Burmeister, Townline VP: email@example.com
Nikki Kuska, Dual Language VP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information from the PTO
Upcoming PTO Events and Spirit Wear Information:
- Our Spirit Wear sale is in progress through October 4th with special items just for Staff! Free shipping to school and a new home delivery option
- The “Just Buy One” Cookie Dough campaign to enhance our libraries runs through September 30th!
- The 5th annual Hawthorn Hustle has gone virtual. Raffles and prize medals are back!
- Discount cards will be available for 10/1. Special staff discount – only $5 per card
Dates to Remember
- September 21 – October 4: PTO Spirit wear sale
- Monday, September 28: No School
- Friday, October 9: No School (Institute Day)
- Monday, October 12: School is in session
- Thursday, October 29: Next bag pick up
Have a fabulous weekend!